Image Map

Friday 24 February 2017

New Maybelline products on Australian Shelves | February 2017

There has been a flood of new products landing on the shelves in Australian "drugstores". Today I am tackling all the new releases from Maybelline. 

Maybelline have launched their Color jolt Intense Lip Paints. There are 8 shades which vary from nude to purple, so everybody should be able to find a colour they like. These remind me of the Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipsticks as they have similar sponge-tip applicators. I picked up the nude and the pink shade, so you can expect to see a review on those soon. 





 Maybelline have jumped on the cushion foundation bandwagon and now have a "dream cushion liquid compact foundation" available in 6 shade. My Chemist currently has 35% of Maybelline face products so if you're interested in trying it out, you could pop down there.


Maybelline have a double-ended contour/highlight jumbo crayon product and two new strobing sticks. The Master strobing sticks come in 100 light and 200 beige.


The Bricks Bronzer and Highlighter is also a new  product. It's the powder palette you can see below and includes a matte bronzer with a highlighter. 



I hope you have enjoyed this post and let me know in the comments below what you are most excited about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.