Image Map

Sunday 9 October 2016

September Beauty Favourites

Time for September favourites and I have a group of really good products this month to share with you. I really love all of these products and they have been working beautifully in my make-up routine. 

Mecca Cosmetica To Save face Superscreen SPF 50

Everybody knows that sunscreen is a brilliant way to prevent wrinkles and ageing skin, however, I think there are many people that don't follow this beauty and skincare rule. I certainly don't in winter (and yes I know this is bad of me!). But I am trying to change. I have been wearing the 'To Save Face Superscreen SPF 50' from Mecca Cosmetica over my usual moisturiser and underneath my primer and I am really liking it. I don't think it has caused any breakouts, it smells really nice and not like sunscreen at all, absorbs nicely into the skin and hopefully is keeping my skin protected from evil sun rays. It doesn't seem to interfere with the wear of my make-up either which is great!

L'Oreal Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer

This primer makes your skin feel like it is covered in velvet, makes applying your make-up more effortless and I could swear it makes my make-up stay on for longer. With some primers I am dubious about their ability to make my make-up last longer but with this one I feel like it does something - yay! I have really been loving this primer, so much so that I can forgive the fact that it comes in a jar.


L'Oreal Lumi Magique Touch of Light Highlighter

I have been using this underneath my eyes as a bit of a concealer. It's the first concealer I have ever used underneath my eyes and I don't really know how to judge such a product but I like it so there you go. Let me know what you think is important in a under eye product!



Antipodes Deliverance Kowhai Flower Hand Cream 

I always walk past the Antipodes products in Priceline however I saw KitschSnitch on Youtube talk about this hand cream and decided I needed to try it for myself! The scent is amazing but I'm hopeless at describing scents so I'm not really going to try. It smells warm and a bit sweet??? On the hands it absorbs really quickly and makes your hands feels really smooth.

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment 

I really should sit down and write an actual review on this lip balm because I just love it so very much! This is thicker than your typical drugstore lip balm and it lasts a really long time. Whereas some lip balms can make your lips more chapped and dry, I feel like this one isn't one of those lip balms where your lips get drier and addict to.

Rimmel London Lasting Finish By Kate Lipstick '54 Rock n' Roll Nude'

We will address the elephant in the room first - yes the rose gold packaging definitely contributed to me wandering across to the Rimmel London stand! This is a really nice pinky nude, however it is slightly more pale than the nudes I typically wear. Really nice for spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.